Peeve's Tip Jar

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Masters Of Parry




I had just logged on, excited about my first match of the day. I expected a quick warmup exercise...instead what i encountered was I800SMD. He was quite the wake-up call.

The next day, we both ended up entering the same tournament, and met in the second round. I was eager to get my revenge for the beating he put on me the day before. Unfortunately for me, he had other plans. He proceeded to knock me out of the tournament.

Afterwards, we ended up meeting in the Undead Burg, where i managed to break out of my slump and even up the score. He mentioned that we were all tied up. I asked if he'd like to consider all of our encounters a Best 4 Out Of 7 duel, and this last one the tie breaker. He agreed.

Near the end of our duels things got really interesting due to the fact we were both reading each other perfectly, and both adapting to throw the other off so as not to be parried. This was the most intense dueling i have encountered so far.

3 comments: