Peeve's Tip Jar

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome To My Nightmare




This was the most jaw-dropping, and terrifying, experience i have had in Dark Souls so far. I'm not exaggerating when i say that my jaw literally dropped open after the first death...i could not believe what had just happened. I'm typing a message, then i hear footsteps, and i quickly realize i'm completely surrounded. You can literally see my fear by the way i move the camera at 2:20...i was in complete awe.

Everyone who knows me knows that i am horrible at PvE. So, having something of this magnitude occur in my game (not to mention with over 50 million souls on the line) was enough to make me want to curl up in a ball and cry. If a zombie wielding a torch can beat me alone, then a massive gank squad of NG++++ (not sure if NG determines their strength) Black Phantom Stone Giants is far beyond overkill.

You cannot begin to understand how excited i was to find his Gravelord Sign. I wanted revenge, and i wanted it bad. During the fight with him i could hardly focus, i just wanted him dead, lol. I may not be able to kill his towering minions, but i can go to the source and kill their leader.

Now, the fact that this was not my only successful Gravelord Servant encounter of the night (it was my first, though) leads me to believe that the patch i received to my game yesterday has finally fixed the Gravelord Covenant. I've tried looking up info on this random, quick patch i received, but could not find anything official. However, considering how well the Gravelord Covenant was working tonight, i think i can say it has been fixed entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment